Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wikipedia: 4 out of 5 experts agree
By: Karl Fisch

Even though 4 out of 5 experts say that Wikipedia is a good source for students doing research I agree with the one who dose not agree with them. “Just because you are one and they are many dose not mean they are right” prefontaine. I agree with the one who dose not agree with the rest because his reasons seemed to be much stronger than the other reasons. He and I both know that anyone can get on to wikipedia and change the answer that is given to the wrong one if they think that they are right. This could lead to someone putting false information on to their paper which could result in and F. If this happens it could be very hard to pull your self back up and get an A in the class. So I prefer to use Encarta as a source instead of wikipedia. I find it to be much more reliable.

No comments: