Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Speaking From the Soul"
By: Karl Fisch



Karen I 100% agree with you. It is very hard in my opinion to get up and speak in front of a class. I have all those thoughts running though my head. Like will they like this or will they make fun of me for the rest of my life because of what I said. The task of speaking in front of people becomes even harder we I am sharing my own personal thoughts. It is a lot easier when I am simply presenting information about something I read.
I believed that is even harder to d something like Karen did post it online. If I had the choice of posting something online and reading it in front of the class I would read it in front of the class. Just the fact of having my writing on the Internet is scary to me because then people will be able and read it to criticize it. I think what you put on your blog was very well written and thought out. It also got people to think two of your comments could just some up what they feel in one word WOW. In my option that is a very powerful word to have been used to sum up your blog or the thoughts about your blog. Karen just keep on writing and presenting your writing and gifts to the world

No comments: